Thanks to the NWO Open Science Fund and in-kind contributions from other organisations, we can keep costs for this week-long retreat relatively low.
What you get
- Four nights in a 2 pp shared or single (limited availability) bedroom. Some rooms have a private bathroom; there is a gender neutral toilet building for other rooms. Wheelchair accessible or ground floor rooms are available.
- Full boarding (no meat) from Monday 15:00 until Friday 12:00 including a take away lunch for on the road.
- Participation in coaching group sessions by a trained coach specialised in academic career coaching, followed up by 1-on-1 mentoring conversations with other participants;
- A ‘Stories for Change’ Transition Narrative workshop;
- Lots of Unconference style team work and sessions;
- Activities in nature;
- Access to a 7 gears bike.
- Evening drinks after tea time (20:00- 20:30), specific drinks and snacks.
At Dopersduin we are surrounded by nature, and people will cook for us, but we are expected to make our own beds, help with tasks like clearing tables and we need to get our own drinks from the bar.
- Shared bedroom: € 550
- Single bedroom : € 650 (limited availability)
We have been able to set up a stipend via the NWO Open Science Fund. This means we can lower the costs for attendance to 200,- for those who have difficulties to get reimbursement via their institution. This stipend is mainly aimed at Early Career Researchers (max 5 yrs after PhD). You can let us know if you want to make use of this stipend when applying.